Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Carsten Blecken <cb...@macrovision.com> on 2004/10/14 19:02:18 UTC

Re : AXISCPP-197 (xml elements not namespace prefixed in doclit)

Hi,

I have put together a patch for the AXISCPP-197. The patch is not complete, since it applies only to the
CPP stub code generation. It add separates methods to the serializer which are namespace 'aware', in
order to avoid breaking existing stubs and uses these in the WSDL2WS code generator. While not very
 elegant this might be the best way for now.
It fixes our doc lit communication problems with Axis Java.

I would like to caution that I have done insufficient testing of it so far (I have not run the existing doc lit
tests on it since I had trouble setting up a test environment), but if somebody has a test environment
and can test this patch this might be something we could include in the 1.3 release.

Thanks,

Carsten

PS> The BeanParamWriter.java.diff is for org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.cpp.literal.BeanParamWriter.java

 <<BasicTypeSerializer.cpp.diff>>  <<BasicTypeSerializer.h.diff>>  <<BeanParamWriter.java.diff>>  <<IWrapperSoapSerializer.h.diff>>  <<SoapMethod.cpp.diff>>  <<SoapSerializer.cpp.diff>>  <<SoapSerializer.h.diff>>

Re: AXISCPP-197 (xml elements not namespace prefixed in doclit)

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Re : AXISCPP-197 (xml elements not namespace prefixed in doclit)As a good practise I think diffs should be attached to the specific jira issue with a comment. Jira has the necessary feature to do that. could you do same carsten?

sanjaya.