Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/04 08:12:14 UTC

Performance testing

I think ServiceMix needs some performance and load tests.
Any idea of we could implement that ?
Using jmeter, a maven plugin ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Performance testing

Posted by Mukesh Mediratta <me...@mail.nih.gov>.
Do we have any more information on the performace testing on Servicemix. I am
looking for performance results etc.

Thanks
Mukesh Mediratta

Re: Performance testing

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Agreed, if we could come up with some generic performance testing plugins,
that would be awesome !

Re: Performance testing

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--