Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2015/04/15 19:18:22 UTC

Android 4.0 Blog Post

The 4.0 release is posted to npm, and I've updated the blog post to work
without the need for a tools release:

I'd like to publish the blog post without waiting for a CLI release:
- I've updated the post to use plugins-from-git so it works without new CLI
- I've mentioned those can just wait for tools if they like
- This should give us some early adopter feedback in case there's a need
for a 4.0.1

https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/blob/master/2015-04-10-cordova-android-4.0.0.md

Any objections?

Re: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Tweeted! https://twitter.com/apachecordova/status/588593365387644929

Re: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Posted!

RE: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by "Treggiari, Leo" <le...@intel.com>.

Re: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.

Re: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
It's fine, I have no idea either.  The question was an honest one.

RE: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Re: Android 4.0 Blog Post

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

RE: Android 4.0 Blog Post