Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by neerajbhatt <ne...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/28 12:04:43 UTC

most of the dat in mbeans in empty

Hi All

I am trying to monitor mbeans through jconsole. I have ste
setStatisticsEnabled(true)

In jconsole I can see only some entries for all caches like key size and off
heap counts (see image)

Why the rest of data is not available ?
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n15774/jconsole_1.png>
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n15774/jconsole_2.png>

Re: most of the dat in mbeans in empty

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Sorry, I missed it. It's known behaviour. Count of operation (put/remove
and etc) updated on data nodes (node which really stored data) but time of
operation is counted on client node (node which perform this operation). We
have plan to make this more clear and intuitive. You can track status of
the issue there https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3495

Posted by neerajbhatt <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neeraj Bhatt <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi

But this ia already set as I mentioned in my original question

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Hi,