Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anshum <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 11:05:43 UTC

Lucene India Users/Developers

Hi,
After looking for a long time and feeling the need to I'd like to invite
people to a Lucene India user/developer group. There is no such thing
existing at the moment where we could interact and organize
meet-ups/discussion events for Lucene developers based in India.
Please visit* http://groups.google.com/group/luceneindia* to join and share!

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!

Re: Lucene India Users/Developers

Posted by Anshum <an...@gmail.com>.
Reposting as the first post didn't get many hits!
Apologies for all who consider this spam!

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!