Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tetsu Ito <VF...@nifty.com> on 2002/02/18 15:44:12 UTC

Fop iText connector

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this ML so I don't know where to post my patch.

Some pepole would like to use iText after Fop rendering so that they can
protect thier .pdf document and do other operations.
I want to connect fop and iText and done it.
like below you can call iText function in .fo

<fop-iText-connect:call-function name="setEncryption" object="writer"
  xmlns:fop-iText-connect="http://www.rst2.com/fop-iText-connect/ver0">
  <fop-iText-connect:argument type="boolean" value="false" />
  <fop-iText-connect:argument type="java.lang.String" />
  <fop-iText-connect:argument type="java.lang.String" />
  <fop-iText-connect:argument type="int" value="3888" />
</fop-iText-connect:call-function>

How about this idea?

tetsu,

--