Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 23:01:42 UTC

Introspect WSDL to create WSDLServiceContract

Hi,

Do we have the requirement to introspect a WSDL port type to create the corresponding WSDLServiceContract? If so, we'll probably need to add an "InterfaceWSDLIntrospector" as we do for java.

Or do we assume we always perform WSDL2Java (statically with code-generation or dynamically with ASM during runtime) to create a java interface which can be introspected to get the JavaServiceContract?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Introspect WSDL to create WSDLServiceContract

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
I'm in the process of getting rid of the use of Method throughout the
code base and moving to ServiceContract. This will give us the
ability to plug in the databinding transformers.  Since this is a
significant change, please bear with me as I convert over - it may
take a little while.

Jim

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.