Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2007/05/17 12:44:44 UTC

Nightly builds?

Is there a link for Rampart nightly builds? The one given in Ruchith's
blog
(http://ruchith.blogspot.com/2006/10/apache-rampart-nightly-builds-are-up.html)
appears to be broken.

If there is a nightly available, is it even partially functional with
Axis2 1.2? I've made some corrections to how JiBX serialization works
when building the AXIOM tree, and I'd like to try them out with Rampart
before committing.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java

Re: Nightly builds?

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

I'll make the snapshots available today.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org