Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/03/28 19:37:57 UTC

servicemix default port

How I can change the servicemix default port
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix default port

Posted by gnodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
As tomcat creates its own JMX MBeanServer, ServiceMix will use it and will
not create the registry and jmx remote connector.  This means that you are
right and the 1099 port will not be used by ServiceMix.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix default port

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.
Like after the integration with tomcat , I can see servicemix is sending
messages by ActiveMQ , but when I am checking that is there any thing
running on port 1099, nothing.

I can see the JMX console and its running.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix default port

Posted by gnodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
HTTP port is configured on each http endpoint created (in the servicemix.xml
or the service unit).
JMS depends on your JMS broker: if you use ActiveMQ which ships with
ServiceMix, this is done in the activemq.xml configuration file or in the
url used to configure the connection factory).
The 1099 port is for the rmi registry.

Guillaume Nodet
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix default port

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.
I am referring http and jms.

for what servicemix use port 1099  ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: servicemix default port

Posted by gnodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Which port are you refering to ?
ServiceMix can use several ports (rmi, http, jms, ...)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: https

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.
Hi Mike,

Looks like you have good exp working with servicemix. wondering that if you
can help me for startup. I am new to servicemix and want to integrate in our
system. The use case is

A Webservice is listening for messages , asap messages come, register them
with one designated Queue, and there are some listener attached to queues ,
after receiving any message they delived message to proper desitination (db
, email, sms text etc).

Any idea from where I should start ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.