Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matthew Duftler <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/08/28 19:42:43 UTC

Re: [jsr110-eg-disc] WSDL4J Binary distribution?

Hi Sam,

>This being said, it would be helpful if there were a reference version
that
>people could download.  The developerWorks site makes mention of a 0.8
>binary, but I could not find it.

Where is there a reference to a 0.8 binary distribution?

Thanks,
-Matt

                    Sam
                    Ruby/Raleigh/I       To:     jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com
                    BM@IBMUS             cc:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org
                                         Subject:     [jsr110-eg-disc] WSDL4J Binary distribution?
                    08/17/2001
                    05:48 PM
                    Please respond
                    jsr110-eg-disc

Glen Daniels just checked in a change to Axis which makes use of WSDL4J.  I
hope everybody agrees that this is a good thing!

:-)

We recognize that WSDL4J is a work in progress, and I do plan to closely
track to the changes with http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/.

This being said, it would be helpful if there were a reference version that
people could download.  The developerWorks site makes mention of a 0.8
binary, but I could not find it.

I also plan to upload the version that was used to build axis each night
into http://xml.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/.  Let me know if there are
any concerns with this plan.

- Sam Ruby

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of
VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web
site for Business" and learn all about serious security. Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aihfLB/oT7CAA/yigFAA/saFolB/TM