Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/31 06:15:22 UTC

Apache Beam Summit in Europe

Hi Beam Community,

We are planning to have an Apache Beam Summit in Europe, pretty similar to
what we hosted earlier in California on March 15th this year.
If you'd be interested in attending, helping with organization or speaking,
please answer this Google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBoxWIOumjGijU_kTccLqGqS9PrQU1RqRVp9Cla5F4HLO1DQ/viewform>
!

Cheers,
Matthias & the events and meetups folks

Re: Apache Beam Summit in Europe

Posted by Filip Popić <fi...@gmail.com>.
Any left or returned tickets for the conference (advanced)?

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Hi,