Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2003/09/18 15:40:58 UTC

Changes to JMeter since 1.9.1

I've added a short section to the JMeter Wiki Development section to keep
track of the changes made since version 1.9.1 was released.

See http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JMeterDevelopment - at
present only my changes are shown. [I hope I've remembered them all!]

===

When I was updating the logging calls, I removed any imports that became
unnecessary (usually JMeterUtils).

Eclipse also showed that there were a lot of unused private variables, and
some unused methods:

I'm thinking of removing all the unused variables entirely. Any objections?

The code for unused methods should probably be left (as comments) for the
time being, as they're a harder to recreate.

Sebastian.