Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Richard Evans <ri...@datanomic.com> on 2011/05/11 09:05:50 UTC

Building ApacheDS from SVN

HI

Apologies for missing something obvious, but I'm having problems
building from source.

I checked out
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies
and then did a

mvn clean install

but now can't find a way to build the distribution archives (I want the
.tar.gz for testing on Linux).  I'm using Maven 3.0.3 and Java 1.6 on A
Fedora 12 system.

Richard

RE: Building ApacheDS from SVN

Posted by Richard Evans <ri...@datanomic.com>.
Many thanks, that did work.  I should probably learn a bit more about maven ..

Richard

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Thanks Richard.

Posted by Richard Evans <ri...@datanomic.com>.