Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dave McDonald <un...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/07/09 02:15:50 UTC

mod_proxy module

What directive and what is the syntax to do the following.

Server "A" - Apache proxy server
Server "B" - iPlanet web server

I want all users to access the iPlanet server through Server "A" first......... How can I forward the on?

Thanks

Re: mod_proxy module

Posted by Zac Stevens <zt...@cryptocracy.com>.
On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 08:15:50PM -0400, Dave McDonald wrote:
> What directive and what is the syntax to do the following.
>
> Server "A" - Apache proxy server
> Server "B" - iPlanet web server
>
> I want all users to access the iPlanet server through Server "A" first......... How can I forward the on?

Have you read the mod_proxy documentation?  It's really quite good.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_proxy.html

Perhaps you should check it out and then direct specific questions to the
list when you're having problems.

Cheers,

Zac