Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/20 14:05:16 UTC

Index 2

Hi,

I'm working on Index V2 page. It's not finished yet, but before I continue
to do some staff I think about, I would like to know your opinions.

Here is the preview of the page :

 https://cwiki.apache.org/TAPESTRY/indexv2.html<%20https://cwiki.apache.org/TAPESTRY/indexv2.html>

Important things to note :

1)  Key features are not included on top just because for some reason when I
include them they are not placed on the top, but down Apache
Tapestry > IndexV2.

2 ) The boxes with Download, extensions and so, are not finished yet. I want
to modify and adapt several things on them. They  just offer an idea about
what I have in mind.

3 ) Icons are free use

So, what do you think ?

Can you give me some feedback please ?

Katia

Re: Index 2

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.
Clement, I think you have missed the part of my e-mail where I said Key
features will rest on the same place as today ...

Re: Index 2

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ... and news to me!

Re: Index 2

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.
Very nice work Katia.
it's clear and concise headlines.
it also minimize the vertical scrolling.
I love the twitter widget.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great Work Katia !

Re: Index 2

Posted by Clément Uster <cl...@gmail.com>.
Ok great. :)

Re: Index 2

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Clément Uster <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Index 2

Posted by Clément Uster <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Katia,

Re: Index 2

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

On 20.12.2010 14:05, Katia Aresti wrote:

> Important things to note :
>
> 1)  Key features are not included on top just because for some reason when I
> include them they are not placed on the top, but down Apache
> Tapestry>  IndexV2.

This is beacause the index page has a special layout as defined in the autoexport template. I'll
update the template to also apply it on the IndexV2 page.

> 2 ) The boxes with Download, extensions and so, are not finished yet. I want
> to modify and adapt several things on them. They  just offer an idea about
> what I have in mind.
>
> 3 ) Icons are free use
>
> So, what do you think ?
>
> Can you give me some feedback please ?

Personally, I like it very much! I'd go with an orange RSS icon though, it's more common.

Uli