Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/07/03 05:06:13 UTC

Strange behaviour in eCommerce

Hi All,

I'm not sure if it comes from my implementation (though there is nothing special in it). But I found 2 weird behaviours in it :

The QuickCheckout links are going systematically to port 8443 (I use another in one of my testing working copies). Does anyone see the same behaviour ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Strange behaviour in eCommerce

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.