Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by st...@btinternet.com on 2001/10/29 10:56:57 UTC

Re: Bug Report::Embperl Session Handling

Hi

Ensure you have MD5 installed (Different to Digest::MD5). I'm sure you have or your test script would fail at the "use MD5;" line. Instead of putting the line "use MD5;" in your embedded perl - try putting the following line in your apache conf file along with your session handling stuff:

PerlModule MD5

Restart apache and hopefully the problem will be resolved.

Hope this helps.
Steve

(Credit to Gerald and Angus who told me how to sort the same problem)