Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/04/28 15:33:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1.1 Release - RC2

All,
This vote passes with 17 +1 votes and no others.

Thanks for all the hard work to get bugs fixed and get this release
ready as well as your efforts to validate the release.  Great work
everybody!

I'll get to work getting the binaries pushed out, the plugin repo
updated, and the right certification paperwork submitted.  I understand
that it takes a while for syncing with the Apache mirrors ... so it will
be a couple days before we can get things set up on our web site.

Thank you all!

Joe

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1.1 Release - RC2

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Web site updated, also added an announcement in the News section (Thx again Joe!)

We are still having some issues committing updates, the infra@ folks are still working on the busted raid. When write access is restored I'll be updating the software box as well.

Good job everyone !!!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Great, thanks Hernan!  I was hoping you would volunteer to do that again :-)

Joe

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic !!!

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.