Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by John Coleman <jo...@ntlworld.com> on 2004/11/11 16:57:07 UTC

book

Is there any progress on someone writing an ebook on Hivemind. There is a
great one for Tapestry, and something similar would be wonderful.

Also a realistic reference application doing useful stuff like providing
services into Tapestry or simialr would be good. As a minimum I'd like to
see a service suite that accessess Hibernate or similar, maybe JMS, and
perhaps has some bootstrapping to cache for drop down lists. I like to be
spoon fed these new concepts!

regards,
John