Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by srinivas rapolu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/30 21:41:15 UTC

High CPU Usage on restarting the Tomcat 7.0.39

We are using Tomcat 7.0.39 ((java version "1.7.0_25"), and Sometimes
CPU goes high when we restart the TOMCAT.

We have to stop the Tomcat in-order to release the release resources
and again restarting the Tomcat fixes the problem.

On profiling, found that Invocations on
sum.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run() keep on
getting increased and occupy more CPU.

Please find attachment for more information. Any help/clue on this is
appreciated.

Re: High CPU Usage on restarting the Tomcat 7.0.39

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: High CPU Usage on restarting the Tomcat 7.0.39

Posted by srinivas rapolu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi, any clue can draw from the screenshot is really appreciated.
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/souyh4ks07ber4kwu9u.png

I can get the thread dump if it is needed to figure out the root cause.
Thanks for the help!

Posted by srinivas rapolu <ra...@gmail.com>.
#1. Sorry, was not aware of attachments. Uploaded screenshot at:
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/souyh4ks07ber4kwu9u.png

#2. Connector details from server.xml

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.