Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/09/01 13:55:31 UTC

RE: Cocoon 2.1 Authentication Bug? *Please* Help

Hello Carsten,

OK, you means that for the load-users function you have to write a pipeline like (by default all the users are in the file sunrise-user.xml):

<map:match pattern="sunrise-loaduser">
	<map:generate src="load-user-ldap.xml"/>
	<map:transform type="ldap">
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

This pipeline should return a file with the same structure as the file sunrise-loaduser.xml with all the users inside. Right??

Before that I need to enter in the "User management" page where there are all the links for the functions (add user, etc...). Do you mean that this page uses one (or many) of this functions (load-users, load-roles, etc...)??

Thanks
Regards
Sylvain

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
> From: Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com [mailto:Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com]
>
> Hello Carsten,
>
> OK, you means that for the load-users function you have to write
> a pipeline like (by default all the users are in the file
> sunrise-user.xml):
>
> <map:match pattern="sunrise-loaduser">
> 	<map:generate src="load-user-ldap.xml"/>
> 	<map:transform type="ldap">
> 	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> This pipeline should return a file with the same structure as the
> file sunrise-loaduser.xml with all the users inside. Right??

Yes.

> Before that I need to enter in the "User management" page where
> there are all the links for the functions (add user, etc...). Do
> you mean that this page uses one (or many) of this functions
> (load-users, load-roles, etc...)??

It uses first all load- functions. When you execute a function, like
add or delete, then these pipelines are called as well.

Carsten