Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <je...@cisco.com> on 2014/07/10 02:57:58 UTC

Re: Which release of jClouds supports neutron API?

Copied user alias as well.

-Jeffrey

Posted by "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <je...@cisco.com>.
Thanks Everett. I didn't see the source code for neutron api in 1.7.3 so I
thought it's not supported in 1.7.3.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Regards,
-Jeffrey

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Hi Jeffrey,

It’s currently in jclouds-labs and is available in release 1.7.3. You can find the dep in OpenStack Dependencies [1].