Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2017/07/06 15:31:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Matt McCline

On behalf of the Hive PMC I am delighted to announce Matt McCline is
joining Hive PMC.
Matt is a long time contributor in Hive and is focusing on vectorization
these days.

Welcome, Matt!

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member : Matt McCline

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Matt! :)

2017. júl. 7. 0:34 ezt írta ("Jesus Camacho Rodriguez" <jcamacho@apache.org

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>.