Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/04/04 06:46:31 UTC

Store Management

Hi All,

I have created a store and add products to that store(hope products added to
the default store) can I manage another store with the same ofBiz? If
possible how  I can do it and can I allocate a separate username / password
for each store management.

Thank You
Vikas

Re: Store Management

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikas,

Stores are associated with catalog and catalog contains the category and
products. For managing more than one store you could try adding another
webapp and link to another store (have same or different catalogs).

For other query try using the ProductStoreRole entity and add specific
roletype to each party wrt store. In general it should be SALES_REP. Look
into the demo data setup for the same.

HTH!

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com