Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/21 13:20:33 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.1

Vote passed with 5 Votes, 3 Binding, 2 non binding:

Binding:
Clebert Suconic
Timothy Bish
Christopher Shannon

Non Binding:
Emmanuel Hugonnet
Francesco nigro

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the release.

I'll move forward with the getting the release out and updating the
relevant documentation and website.

Regards

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.1

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I noticed while using the past releases page that almost all the 2.7.0
and 2.8.0 links were broken. I have updated them.

I also added a release notes for 2.8.1 page to fix the broken link on
the main download page.

Robbie

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.