Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2019/06/25 16:09:30 UTC

Assigning JIRA issues to committer

Hi,

I am working on SLING-8531 with Christian Schneider. I would like to assign
an issue to Christian but it seems his committer role has not been
reflected in JIRA. It seems I'd have the karma to add him in the
contributor JIRA group but wanted to make sure this is ok.

If you see an issue, please shout.

Cheers,

Timothee

Re: Assigning JIRA issues to committer