Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <ji...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/04/05 01:09:46 UTC

Re: Prepare for Pig 0.8.1 release

What's the status of PIG-1782, PIG-1923, PIG-1870? Are we going to get
them in anytime sooner?

Thanks
Daniel

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
1782 is not a candidate for 8.1 (though I have a slightly modified patch
with which I think we are closer to committing this to 0.9)

I didn't get a chance to work on 1870 as I intended this weekend, will take
a crack at it tonight.

Posted by Julien Le Dem <le...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I thought only critical bugs would go in.
PIG-1923 is ready from my point of view but I got stuck at running the pig unit test as some of them fail on my machine for no apparent reason (independently of my changes).
If someone with a working workspace wants to check it in that would be great.
Julien