Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Simon Kelly <ke...@ipe.fzk.de> on 2003/03/05 12:20:25 UTC

Re: [Strutscx-user] Passing strutscx the location of an xml resource.

Very helpful as always Berny, Thank-you.

The XML in question is a reusable list of db connections, that I need to
read in as a sort of resource (except that it doesn't fit with the name=""
set up) so  I think the JXPath solution would be the one for this.

And just another little question, for the dynamically created data (that
will be transformed for the end-user client side) is it the
StrutsCXConstants.XML_KEY in the request where I should put this?

Kind Regards,

Simon