Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/11/24 19:02:46 UTC

The Maven team needs help from translators

Hi all

We are preparing the next release of the
maven-project-info-reports-plugin. The current localizations are lacking
  translations for lots of resources. We need your help improving this.

Have a look at this report, and see if you are skilled in any of the
listed languages:

http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/l10n-status.html

If so please create a patch and attach it to this issue in JIRA:

   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPIR-34

Make sure you use unicode escape sequences for non-ascii characters. You
can see how this is done in the current localizations.

For more info on internationalization/localization in Maven plugins, see
this page:

   http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/i18n.html

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask here
on the list.

"Thanks for your cooperation"

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: The Maven team needs help from translators

Posted by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com>.
2007/11/26, Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>:
> it's in mojo's sandbox
> https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/sandbox/l10n-maven-plugin/

Very interesting !
Any chance to see it out of the sandbox soon ?

Thanks

Damien Lecan

Re: The Maven team needs help from translators

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Juven Xu <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Denneis:

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
it's in mojo's sandbox

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
People who have volunteered seem to want about one week to work on this.
So I don't plan to make the release this week. If you need more time
than a week, let us know how much and we'll see if we can adapt the
release date to your requirements.

Thanks!

Posted by Giancarlo Degani <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I will try to help with the italian translations.

Giancarlo