Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alex Kwan <er...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/20 09:44:05 UTC

Re: [Strange Behavior] Submit Listener and the Form Listener [The answer]

Hi, All
    Although nobody care about this thread, I will share my study about this
problem.
    Hope the following developers can save their energy:).

    See this article about forms and the successful controls when submitting
the form.
    http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/www/formquestion.html

                            Alex