Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Michael White <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/04 13:30:24 UTC

First Time DictionaryAnnotator Builder

I am trying to create the DictionaryAnnotator.  I followed the instructions
in the users guide.

I have the 2.4.1 version of the SDK and am compiling with Java 1.7

1) From the /uima/addons/trunk/DictionaryAnnotator site I used SVN to pull
down the source.
2) I am using eclipse with Maven to build.

The build fails.  Apologies I'm not at my build machine so I don't have the
error text.  But from a general question point of view am I doing anything
obviously wrong?

Re: First Time DictionaryAnnotator Builder

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
nothing obvious to me...

-Marshall