Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/21 08:48:16 UTC

[trinidad] Why searching and filtering is not implemented in tr:table

Hi all

           I just wondered why trinidad table does not provide support to
searching and filtering, is there any reason for this?? will it be included
in feature release??. Is it possible for  users to add these features into
tr:table in component level, if so is there any guidelines or procedure
provided by trinidad to do this??

Thanks
ravindra

Re: [trinidad] Why searching and filtering is not implemented in tr:table

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Ravindra Adireddy
<ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
>            I just wondered why trinidad table does not provide support to
> searching and filtering, is there any reason for this?? will it be included

my hunch is, that is simply wasn't "scheduled" or "needed".
Please note that Trinidad was donated by Oracle and the components pretty much
were implemented to fit Oracle's need.

> in feature release??. Is it possible for  users to add these features into

I don't mind to add such a feature, if there is a patch.
Feel free to provide a patch for that ;-)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: