Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "Daniel J. Lauk" <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 14:59:34 UTC

Assuming another users identity

Hello, Jsecurity developers.

I finished my work on the grails JSecurity plugin and would share my
identity assuming code, if you're interested.
I wrote the classes in Java, so that they should be easy to integrate
with existing JSecurity code.

I'll try to add JUnit tests to them tomorrow.

Basically I created a decorator for the subject adding the assume
identity features and a security manager that creates such decorated
subjects.

Tell me, if you're interested.

Cheers,
DJ

Re: Assuming another users identity

Posted by "Daniel J. Lauk" <da...@gmail.com>.
I just attached a zip with my classes to the issue.
I'd be glad to hear comments about it -- and maybe you'll notice, what
I did wrong about the releaseAssumedIdentity issue...

Cheers,
DJ

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniel,