Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 04:36:49 UTC

GSoC Catch Up Wed 4:30pm NZDT

Hi Dima, Ankush, Maxim,

we missed out on last Friday. Shall we try on Wednesday this week? 4:30pm
my time (which is the same like usually) just Wed instead of Friday.

Ankush told me Friday is not good for him anyway this week.

Let me know if you can make it,

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: GSoC Catch Up Wed 4:30pm NZDT

Posted by Dmitriy - <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,
+1 for Wednesday.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Sebastian,
>
> sorry for the late reply
>
> +1 for Wednesday
>
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 10:36 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dima, Ankush, Maxim,
>>
>> we missed out on last Friday. Shall we try on Wednesday this week? 4:30pm
>> my time (which is the same like usually) just Wed instead of Friday.
>>
>> Ankush told me Friday is not good for him anyway this week.
>>
>> Let me know if you can make it,
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sebastian
>>
>> --