Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Christian Mallwitz <C....@intershop.com> on 2003/12/09 15:56:51 UTC

Indirect referencing a property by the value of another property

Hi

I have a property where the value is the _name_ of another property.

How can I do something like

<property name="prop" value="${${prop-name}}"/>

I want to set the property 'prop' only once.

I'm using ant 1.5.3-1 and would rather not mess with any additional ant
contribution packages.

Thanks
Christian

Re: Indirect referencing a property by the value of another property

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.
Write your own script task to do it. It seems fairly easy.

- Alexey.