Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Luis Blasco de La Cruz <lb...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/07 23:03:45 UTC

Asking for help

Hello my friends happy new year and my best wishes.

I need to know the link where are the files of Openmeetings server and openmeetings moodle module.

My moodle versión now is  <http://moodle.org/> Moodle  <http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Releases> 2.7.9 (Build: 20150706)

Thanks in advance

Re: Re: Asking for help

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
For my part it is well. Thanks!

Re: Re: Asking for help

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Modified

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Re: Asking for help

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...thanks, Ed.

Re: Re: Asking for help

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
going to change it like this:

<li>

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Re: Asking for help

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Good point,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Aw: Re: Asking for help

Posted by BBS Technik <do...@gmx.de>.
Hello Maxim,

- Installation of OM 2.0 for Ubuntu 12.04 x64, Ubuntu 12.10 x64, Debian, Windows XP, 7, 2003, 2008 [https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools]
.

Re: Asking for help

Posted by Imbert Samuel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Luis,