Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by David Takle <dj...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/26 23:21:48 UTC

Locked Out of Meetings

OpenMeetings has been working fine for a while as admin.

I just restarted the server.
Now when I try to login, I enter the username + password, hit "Sign In"
button,
then I get a box that says "your account is assigned to multiple
organizations, please choose one for this session"
the drop-down has no options at all.
When I hit "Enter" button, I get a screen with 2 bars across the top and
nothing else. It clearly does not recognize me as admin.
The following show up in openmeetings.log

DEBUG 09-26 17:17:32.187 ClientListManager.java 370094 69
org.openmeetings.app.remote.red5.ClientListManager [NioProcessor-9] - Tried
to get a non existing Client 0
ERROR 09-26 17:17:32.187 MainService.java 370094 406
org.openmeetings.app.remote.MainService [NioProcessor-9] - loginUser :
java.lang.NullPointerException: null

I have only 1 organization entered at this time.
How do I get back my admin account?

Re: Locked Out of Meetings

Posted by "Jacob C. Gaiski" <jg...@emich.edu>.
NullPointer exception does not mean that it does not recognize you as admin.

It’s referring to one of the function calls it’s making. On start up or shutdown, does your system have a scheduler that runs services? It appears as if the red5 server is unable to locate the function call pointer that was bound during buildtime.

Are all of your files in the right place? And is this the ONLY exception that’s occuring?

-Jake