Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by William S Mckenzie <ws...@g5.com> on 2000/10/09 23:42:36 UTC

EJB JNDI Naming

I am trying to use a combination of tomcat as servlet container and
j2sdkee1.2.1 as EJB container.  I have succesfully created and deployed my
EJB in the j2ee and I am trying to write a wrapper bean which can be used in
a JSP page.  What I cant figure out is exactly the URI I need to use in
InitialContext.lookup() to locate the EJB.  The code works fine if i use
j2ee as both servlet container and ejb container.  Any ideas?

TIA
Bill McKenzie

RE: EJB JNDI Naming

Posted by Joe Shevland <sh...@kpi.com.au>.
This isn't very helpful I'm afraid, but you may want to look at:

www.jboss.org

as they're integrating Tomcat with their open-source EJB server, and may be
a good spot for you to lurk.

Regards,
Joe