Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2018/01/15 14:03:59 UTC

Re: Apache Oltu - time for the Attic?

hi Enrico, all

sorry but it really looks like there are not enough drivers to justify keeping the project up and running. So this will have as a result Oltu moving to the attic (unless some drastic change).

Sorry

antonio

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi Entrico
On Jan 15, 2018, at 3:06 PM, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

hi Enrico, all

sorry but it really looks like there are not enough drivers to justify keeping the project up and running. So this will have as a result Oltu moving to the attic (unless some drastic change).

Sorry

Sorry, effectively I do not have time and Oltu is already working very great

What does it mean ?

here the link to Apache Attic https://attic.apache.org/

Do you think downstream projects can continue to use the "latest and greatest" released artifacts ?

sure

Do you plan an ultimate release before packing all up ?

probably yes

regards

antonio

Enrico