Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thomas Lau <th...@pcihl.com> on 2006/12/22 03:00:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Thomas Lau/tgdomino is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2006 and will not return until
01/02/2007.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may also be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  It is intended only for the named recipient and should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or otherwise used by any other person.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the entire e-mail from your system.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pacific Century Insurance Company Limited or its parent company or subsidiaries or associated companies or affiliates.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.