Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by apachenutch <po...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 05:33:54 UTC

Trouble with checking Gora trunk from SVN

All,

I am trying to setup a crawler to work on Cassandra DB, and I happened to
come across Nutch. At this point, I do not know anything about Nutch, and I
am mostly referring to the below link -

http://techvineyard.blogspot.com/2010/12/build-nutch-20.html

The gora trunk version doesn't work -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/gora/trunk
Could you please give me the correct link to check in the gora trunk
project?

I have a deadline set it up. I need to finish this by 21st, so quickly reply
will be appreciated.

CHECK OUT SVN DIRECTORIES

Check-out Nutch branch and Gora trunk versions using the SVN wizard, with
the following urls
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/nutchgora
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/gora/trunk

Re: Trouble with checking Gora trunk from SVN

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Yes, no problem see here [1]. This is for Gora 0.2-SNAPSHOT

Please get back to us if there are any further problems.

Thank you

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gora/trunk/

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:32 PM, apachenutch <po...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your response Lewis. I need to be using Eclipse unfortunately
> :(
> Can you please give me the link to check in Gora from SVN?

*Lewis*

Re: Trouble with checking Gora trunk from SVN

Posted by apachenutch <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by apachenutch <po...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much for your quick response.

Re: Trouble with checking Gora trunk from SVN

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Gora has now graduated to TLP so change your SVN url accordingly.

Do you really want to be working from inside eclipse? Why not just operate
from the cmdline?

If you have cassandra installed it will be more straighforward to work from
cmdline.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:52 AM, apachenutch <po...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, do I need Gora? Do I need to follow all the steps to setup Nutch in
> Eclipse? I am still stuck with the initial setup, and depending on how it
> goes, I'll be working on Cassandra. I already have Cassandra installed on
> my
> Ubuntu machine.
>
> Anyone? Please help.

*Lewis*

Re: Trouble with checking Gora trunk from SVN