Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2007/05/03 08:47:43 UTC

panelGrid scroll as frames!

Hi everyone, is there any way of applaying scroll to a panelGroup or a PanelGrid? I'm trying to make the same as working with frames.

Thanks a lot.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: panelGrid scroll as frames!

Posted by Brummeline Braathen <br...@gmail.com>.
Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiralles <at> yahoo.es> writes:

> Hi everyone, is there any way of applaying scroll to a panelGroup or a
PanelGrid? I'm trying to make the same as working with frames.

> Thanks a lot.
>
> LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1
céntimo por minuto.http://es.voice.yahoo.com

I dont know if this works, but you can try to add the
style attribute like this:

<h:panelgrid style="overflow:auto">