Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com> on 2007/05/29 00:25:26 UTC

tapestry job I created on odesk... can't afford a lot but if you know someone who wants some pocket money...

Hi there,

I created a odesk job for someone to help me finish a xml translator that
will be contributed back to tapestry. I have done a lot of design and a fair
amount of code as well, but I don't have the time to finish it off. But if
you know someone who does.... the job is here:
https://my.odesk.com/console/j/opening.php?key=dd384f65af78a9c0&tot=1060&pos=4

(or if you want to do it for free :-) ... like I said this will be
contributed back to tapestry.)

-Pat

Re: tapestry job I created on odesk... can't afford a lot but if you know someone who wants some pocket money...

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.
Thanks!

-Pat

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.