Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Raj <ra...@apache.org> on 2014/11/14 10:59:22 UTC

References to ${jclouds.version} in MANIFEST.MF file of openstack-neutron-1.8.1.jar

Hi

When I see the MANIFEST.MF file of openstack-neutron-1.8.1.jar, it contains
${jclouds.version} in lot of places.

Shouldn't it be replaced by actual version(1.8.1)?

I didn't build openstack-neutron. I just put 1.8.1 as my maven dependency
and built my project. When I see the jar from my local repo, I found
$Subject.

It is causing several issues to me.

Can anyone please have a look?

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

RE: References to ${jclouds.version} in MANIFEST.MF file of openstack-neutron-1.8.1.jar

Posted by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
It will be released to maven, but not right away.
Also it might have to be backported to the right branch.
________________________________
This changes will be eventually in the artifact from maven central repository right? Or Do I have to build and use it?

Thanks.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Zack Shoylev <za...@rackspace.com>> wrote:
This should fix it
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/170

Thanks for reporting the issue!
Posted by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
I backported the fix to 1.8.x
It will be released when the next 1.8.x branch is released.

Posted by Raj <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Zack,

Posted by Raj <ra...@apache.org>.
Great!

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Raj <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Raj <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Zack,

Posted by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
This should fix it

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
(moving to dev@...)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
(moving to dev@...)

Posted by Rajaratnam Rajkumar <rr...@gmail.com>.
I am having issues because I am processing MANIFEST.MF file do something.
It throws number format exception due to ${jclouds.version} references
instead of actual version.

Thanks.

--
R. Rajkumar