Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2020/05/04 21:03:23 UTC

Apache Beam application to Season of Docs 2020

Hi all,

I have submitted the application to the Season of Docs program with the
project ideas we have developed last year [1]. I learnt about its deadline
a few hours ago and didn't want to miss it.

Feel free to add more project ideas (or edit the current ones) until May
7th.

If Beam gets approved, we will get 1 or 2 experienced technical writers to
help us document community processes or some Beam features. Is anyone else
willing to mentor for these projects?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Google+Season+of+Docs

Re: Apache Beam application to Season of Docs 2020

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
@all

We are receiving a few emails from interested applicants - feel no pressure
to respond to them. I will be monitoring the dev list and respond
accordingly. If they have specific questions regarding either of the
projects, I will direct them to the mentors.

Stay safe,
Aizhamal

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.