Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Siddharth Rath (sirath)" <si...@cisco.com> on 2003/05/09 22:56:53 UTC

Help !!!!!How to use deploy services at startup of JVM or Tomcat ( wheres soap.xml???)

Hi ,
I've devloped SOAP service as a part of my application and
Till now I was deploying the same through command line commands Using
the following command java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://mtdev.c.com:8080/translate/rpcrouter deploy myservice.xml

But I need to deploy these services when the JVM or Tomcat starts up. I
saw one example in a book which suggests to write a class xConfigManager
which Will implement ConfigManager. Then Configure soap.xml file to
include the services As by default ConfigManager reads this file. I
couldnot find out the soap.xml File anywhere in apache-soap (ver
2.3.1).Then read the services from the file and deploy. I 'm not able to
do that as I couldnot understand the logic of how to deploy at startup.
Can you please help me in deploying the services at startup.
It will be really great if you please explain  with a code snippet for
the same. I need to deploy it by Monday. Please help.

Thanx and regards
Sidd