Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Denis Stepanov <de...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 12:44:48 UTC

Who uses Tapestry

Hi all,

I have a question about listing projects at "who uses Tapestry" on Tapestry 5 web.
I am development team leader at Trgiman and we produce SaaS/On premise BellaDati business intelligence application build on JEE platform with Tapestry 5.

As far as I know, not many commercial enterprise products uses Tapestry 5 and certainly not in the Business Intelligence software. BellaDati is successfully used by customers from banking, production and sales industry. It is open for public as http://mercato.belladati.com data analysis market.

Product description: http://www.belladati.com

We have been using Tapestry 5 in BellaDati for more than 2 years and even added own solutions including:
- implementation of specialized components for BI charting, infinity tables, hiearchy selectors etc.
- Tapestry-jQuery integration and desktop-app like layout managers communicating with Tapestry
- UI suppor/fixes for mobile devices

What is the policy and conditions to be listed in the "Who uses Tapestry" section?

Thanks for reply,
	Denis Stepanov

Re: Who uses Tapestry

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

just fill the Contributor License Agreement and forward the response to this
list.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Somebody from the team will grant you the write access to confluence and you
can start contributing. Edit the "Who uses Tapestry" section and save it. It
will be exported automatically.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko