Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Thisura Philips <tt...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/24 03:37:06 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer][Gsoc2017]Integrating TOIF static analysis with Apache Fineract

Hi Mark,

As I have mentioned, I have done the integration with apache-fineract. I
have faced with the following problems.
Please see the updated PR at
https://github.com/ThisuraThejith/incubator-fineract/pull/2

1) The task takes more than half an hour at times to complete.
2) The result is a set of xml format files. We need to find out a way to
show the results graphically. That will help the developers to identify the
security vulnerabilities easily.

 Currently, I have integrated it as a gradle task. Since it takes a lot of
time to complete, didn't include in the build task.

It would be nice if we can discuss on the above improvements and start
working on that.

Thanks & Regards

Posted by Thisura Philips <tt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

I have sent the PR of integration of TOIF in to apache-fineract at
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/397/.
Please review it and let me know what to be updated.
Currently the task doesn't run after the build, due to time concerns. It
takes a bit of time to complete.

Any one interested can run the task by the command  "./gradlew toif". This
will generate the reports in apache-fineract/build/reports/toif folder.

Please review the housekeeping.txt, which has the information about the
organization and let me know if any updates are needed.

Hope to integrate a mechanism to visualize these findings.

Thanks and regards