Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Da...@ext.cec.eu.int on 2005/06/28 10:14:02 UTC

new functionalitiy for cache

Hi Armin,

OJB allows to define one cache strategy (<object-cache>) per class
descriptor.
Unfortunatly, the persistence broker allows only a global clear of the
cache.
I think it would nice to have a method like :

PersistenceBroker.clearCache(Class clazz)

This method will get the right cache via CacheDistributor and clear only
this one, instead of all the
caches of the CacheDistributor.

This method would allow fine tuning in the cache management.

What do you think ?

David WIESZTAL.

Re: new functionalitiy for cache

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

currently I don't have the time to add new features, but I add a feature
request to jira.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OJB-56

regards,
Armin