Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/06/03 17:25:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1131071 [1/2] - in /commons/proper/pool/trunk/src: java/org/apache/commons/pool2/ java/org/apache/commons/pool2/impl/ test/org/apache/commons/pool2/ test/org/apache/commons/pool2/impl/

On 03/06/2011 16:23, markt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Fri Jun  3 15:23:29 2011
> New Revision: 1131071

> Log:
> KeyedObjectPool re-factoring
>  - remove deprecation of setFactory
>  - rename maxActive to maxTotalPerKey
>  - remove default constants from pool impl (they are in the config class)
>  - remove internal config class from pool impl
>  - use config to simplify constructors
>  - make factory immutable once set

There are a lot of inter-related changed here. I'm going to pause for a
few days (at least, probably longer looking at my diary) before making
further changes to give folks a chance to review.

Mark